Test Automation Engineer (Java, Microservices) IRC138961
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Gerrit, Java, Jenkins, Maven, Microservices, QA|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, a new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is a world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions, and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in the telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy-based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi-level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
The current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of the solution to develop new features end-to-end.
• 2+ years overall commercial experience in software quality assurance/development
• At least 1 year of practical experience in backend test automation with the use of Java
• Good understanding of different testing types, levels, and technics
• Understanding of best practices in software development (version control systems, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
• Maven / Jenkins / Git / Gerrit experience
• Practical experience with Linux or other Unix-like OS
• Intermediate and above English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the clients’ team leads and subject matter experts
Nice to have:
• Practical experience REST API testing
• Understanding of the containerized ifrastructure
• Understanding of performance, reliability, failover, high availability aspects of the systems
WebServices, JUnit, Linux, QA Automation, SOAP UI, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Collaborate with client’s testing lead, subject matter experts, developers, and local teams in Ukraine
- Review of new features’ requirements, review of test-cases, test-case coverage
- Writing test-cases for a feature and system verification
- Manual testing of features according to test-cases
- Bugfix verification (manual and automated regression)
- As part of development – automate test-cases with use of Java
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.