Test Automation Engineer (JS) IRC135226
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv|
We are partnered with a market-leading company delivering fleet management solutions. Using the newest cloud and IoT technologies we provide real-time services for customers around the globe.
In over 20 projects we are working with a variety of technologies: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud, Big Data, Frontend, Backend, and others.
By detecting in real-time road risks, weather conditions, and other events we increase safety and awareness for the fleet of over 650 thousand vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Previous work experience as a QA Automation engineer
- Complete understanding of automation systems
- Knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Background in backend development in NodeJS – nice to have
Expertise in automation testing frameworks like Mocha – advantage
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks and deliver them
- Raise and suggest new technology
- Problem solver
- Be a team player
- Capable to write TCs in Test Rail when it’s required
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Infrastructure team members to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA engineers to implement software applications
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Ongoing sprint automation:
- Adding abilities to the Emulator
- Automate TCs written in Test Rail
- Join the new infrastructure team – future Surfsight infrastructure
- Be part of the scrum team
- Automate BE scenarios based on the current sprint activities
- Add the next generation Emulator the required functionality (JS)
- Participate in the scaled Emulator as a part of the product – a big new project starting in Q1
- Add verification layer using Applitools
- Automate the End-2-End scenarios and add more coverage
- Test Rail
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.