Test Automation Engineer with Cypress IRC132232
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
In Globallogic we strive to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We also constantly search for new business to show our full capabilities. Currently we are working with a global leader in data integrity. Our client is providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the fortune 100. Their data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes.
We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team and help us to kick off this new partnership. If you are interested in cross locations and remote teams, no legacy code and modern technologies, this may be a place for you. Let us get to know you!
- Strong programming/scripting experience and a passion for Developing test code
- 3+ years exp in Test Automation including planning, assessments, script development and maintenance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of UI framework creation using a test framework like Cypress.
- Knowledge testing SAAS applications running in Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Demonstrated communication skills in a stakeholder-facing environment.
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile and DevOps delivery team.
- Must be self-directed, resilient, and creative.
- Design, create and maintain automated test frameworks for front and back end systems/applications.
- Perform UI functional, API, regression, and end to end testing within an agile delivery model.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the Continuous Integration process.
- Develop/document test plans, automated framework, tests for SAAS applications
- Take action to learn, teach and support the company’s core values, employment policies, business practices, and programs
- Build relationships with other departments by understanding position responsibilities and priorities, and demonstrate a positive team approach in day-to-day activities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.