Test Engineer (Automotive) IRC153107
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Lodz, Zielona Gora, Koszalin|
|Skills:||Automated Test, Automotive, CAN, Embedded, Testing|
We are working on next-generation car platforms for the most well-known electric car brands. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of the team with an excellent problem-solving skills – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Expertise in C/ Embedded testing
- Experience in the automotive domain
- Experience in integration testing, including setting up a testing framework
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture, and design documentation
- Knowledge about HIL setup (electronics, wiring)
- CANoe/CANalyzer tools
- Knowledge of Python (nice to have)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic (nice to have)
- Knowledge and practical experience with ASPICE and ISO26262 (nice to have)
- XCP diagnostics (nice to have)
- Good technical/logical thinking
- Good language skills (English)
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Technical curiosity
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Creating test environment and frameworks
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, developers, and analysts
- Assuring quality in accordance with projects requirements
- SW qualification and integration
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.