Test Engineer (embedded) IRC136754
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Embedded, Linux, Testing|
Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on designing and developing wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets. Being a fast-growing company, our customer is offering highly innovative and advanced products and solutions, including emerging data communication market segments.
Within a project team, you will contribute to our customers’ validation and integration support of the LoRa based communication device development.
- BA/MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or another related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Testing
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
- Experienced in Automation Testing
- Should have problem-solving skills.
- Good experience in software design and test documentation
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Wide range of testing experience ideally involving embedded software/Wireless Networking/IoT
- Skilled at analyzing complex requirements from a testing perspective
- Proven capability to plan and prioritize work
- Programming/scripting experience ideally with Python
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and related tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to stand back and see the big picture
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or above spoken and written English
QA Automation, Python
- Working closely with the development team, you will review the feature product roadmap to plan an appropriate long term test strategy;
- Consult on the design and implementation of system tests for new features and review incoming bug reports, analyse diagnostic data, and generate replica steps as required.
- Carry out exploratory testing and write new tests to cover new cases found using a mix of manual and automated testing.
- Test cases creation for developed solution
- Test execution and bug reporting
- Participate in the investigation of complex issues
- Cooperate with the development team to follow up on bug resolution
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.