Test Engineer (Industrial Automation) IRC117206
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Performance testing, Python, Testing|
We are looking for Test Engineer to join our team. We provide solutions for the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe being a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. Global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies.
If it sounds good for you – feel free to apply!
- At least 2 years’ experience with designing and executing of tests
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of tools and Framework: Atlassian JIRA and Zephyr, Confluence
- Basic knowledge of databases (SQL)
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Ability to work in well organized and process oriented project setup
- Higher Education in the fields of electronics, robotics, information technologies or related
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with international teams as well as with the customer
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Ability to search, gather and process data and information needed for task realization
- Knowledge of test automatization frameworks (Selenium IDE/JUnit/Squish/Eggplant)
- ISTQB certificate
- Experience in test development
- Communicative German
- Designing, implementing, executing tests
- Analyzing of requirements
- Designing of test concepts
- Documenting all steps in the testing process
- Reporting and investigating found software issues
- Working with hardware
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.