Test Engineer IRC133756
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Bydgoszcz, Koszalin, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Manual functional testing, QA Automation, Scrum, Selenium, Test plan, Testing|
The project aims to help event organizers take control of the entire event experience thanks to a virtually unlimited technology solution. By using advanced tickets, empirical marketing, mobile apps and cashless products, organizers are changing the way viewers perceive their events, increase engagement and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL and Dreamforce are using this suite of integrated event technology to fuel their events.
Diverse team of event attendees and experts who are passionate about helping clients change the way attendees experience their events. Project members thrive in a collaborative, dynamic environment that rewards innovation and creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Min 3 years professional experience preferred
- Experience developing Test Plans using tools such as TestRail
- Experience working with automated testing platforms (Selenium or the like) with PHP
- Comfortable working with Postman or similar tools for API validation
- History working in an Agile/Scrum environment following a modern, formal SDLC
- Comfortable collaborating with Engineering and Product teams
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
- Experience with load testing tools/scripting and relational databases (understanding structure and ability to query via SQL).
- Develop strategies on how best to automate tests for maximum efficiency and coverage – then write and maintain test scripts using Selenium or similar tools
- Where automated testing is not available or practical, perform manual test execution (including, but not limited to: functional, regression and integration testing), identifying defects and conducting root cause analysis of the issues discovered
- Thoroughly document defects with steps to reproduce and triage them through the defect lifecycle
- Collaborate with product owners to develop an understanding of user stories and use-cases to formulate test approaches, write test plans, and effectively analyze outcomes
- Work within and across our customer service, development, and product teams to validate products and find new and interesting ways to break those products
- Complete test preparation, including participation in peer reviews, test environment setup, identification of pre-conditions, and test plan documentation and review
- Develop quality metrics and reports with insight into the status and health of our products, including the logging or tracking of both manual and automated efforts
- Review and collect feedback on test plans and test cases from internal stakeholders, including product owner(s), to allow the team to collectively assess use case and edge case coverage
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.