Test Lead / Senior QA (Automotive) IRC173215
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Katowice, Bydgoszcz, Krakow, Szczecin, Gdansk, Lodz, Koszalin|
|Designation:||Lead Test Engineer|
|Skills:||C, Python, SVN|
We are looking for an open-minded Test Lead / Senior Test Engineer experienced in Embedded and Automotive!
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life?
Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for skilled Engineers to contribute to the automotive solution. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
Be part of an interesting project oriented to Classic AUTOSAR Bootloader and FOTA (Function/Firmware update Over the Air). We are looking for an Architect who can deal with testing or Senior Tester / Test Manager that can do parts of SWE.1 work.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
Don’t hesitate, apply now!
- 4+ years of experience in SW testing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Automotive
- Experience in acceptance level testing
- Experience in V-cycle process (preferable ASPICE)
- Experience in Agile (preferable SAFe)
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Very good English language written and verbal communication skills
- Software requirements assessment from testability point of view
- Supporting Verification Criteria definition
- Reviewing of requirements and their verification criteria
- Supporting all testing activities including tooling
- Reviewing all testing-related content
- Reviewing integration code for extending demo application (in C)
- Providing technical support for SWE.1 and SWE.6 domains
- Providing time estimates and supporting planning activities for SWE.1 and SWE.6 domains
- Optimizing workflow within the team and for cooperation with other teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.