Test Manager (IoT) IRC154228
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Lead Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automated Test, BLE, Budget Management, Embedded testing, IoT, Manage Change, Project Management, Python, Quality Assurance, Requirements testing, Sanity testing, Test Design, Test management|
We are looking for an experienced Test Manager to join our team in Wrocław. The project is focused on quality assurance of IoT devices which are industrial-quality products. The product is part of the end-to-end, device-cloud environment of a global IoT vendor. Our team is conducting a variety of tests and among them, it is communication over WiFi, 900MHz, BLE or interface verification such as RS232, USB, SPI, I2C.
We guarantee tasks that will give you an impact on the development of the company, a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction. You will join a dynamic organization that enables its employees to follow their chosen career path and expand their professional competencies. If you are ready for new IT challenges – join us!
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager/Test Manager/Test Coordinator (software development projects) or embedded devices, preferably IoT
- Good understanding of a SDLC and different methodologies
- Solid background in software testing, knowledge of testing tools
- Programing porven skill eg. Python
Good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Responsibility and independence in decision-making
- Very good leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Skills of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Abilities to establish and continuously improve on-project development process
- Analyze client’s business requirements
- Coordinate and verify the valuation of projects
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Create a test approach, strategy, and plans
- Negotiate and participate in meetings with customers in terms of QA
- Manage and assure worldwide resources in necessary to complete the project
- Mentor and share expertise with project team members
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise
- Ensures overall project status is on track and quality of delivery is on expected level
- Facilitate and ensure proper communication with customers throughout delivery
- Ensure implementation of company policies and procedures in project management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.