Test Manager / Test Lead IRC158875
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Product Owner, QA Automation, Test Design, Test management|
• is a leader in OSS/BSS IT space (350+ customers) over years
• Is a leader in Gartner OSS Magic Quadrant for 7th year in a row
• executing and securing projects and competence on long-term strategies
• transforming and changing to meet edging technology demands
• Provides a complete end-to-end solutions covering : Orchestration of Private cloud Resources and Services, CNF/VNF testing and onboarding, Closed loop Assurance
• Key component for enterprise and 5G use cases fulfilment within OSS/BSS domain
• Supporting multivendor cloud environments (Kubernetes, Openstack, KVM, Virtual Cloud Director, AWS and Azure)
• Deployed over 60+ global telco operators (CSP)
• Used by 5 world lead CSPs in US, Europe, Asia and Australia
• Following best practices . Your brave ideas appreciated and always supported for implementation
• Working in a team of passionate engineers who are keen to bring to life best quality testware
• Constant opportunity to learn and grow professionally by solving interesting and diverse working task
Expirience in leading the teams and work with distributed locations.
Understanding of different testing types, levels and technics
Understanding of best practices in software development (version control systems, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
Upper-intermediate and above English (read / write / speak) for daily communication with the clients’ team leads and subject matter experts
Understanding of Agile or iterative development lifecycles
Understanding of performance, reliability, failover, high availability, robustness, load&stability aspects of the system
Understanding of the IP networking, virtualization and data centers’ architecture
Practical experience with Python / Pytest / REST/ Kubernetes/ Microservices is a plus
Maven / Jenkins / Git / Gerrit is a plus
REST, WebServices, Git, Gerrit, Python, Pytest, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices
– Coordinate and lead testing team(s) in several locations to fulfil Customer needs towards Release verification.
– Champion the customer perspective by ensuring team(s) understand the requirement goal/vision
– Manage and prioritize Backlog for the team(s), collecting customer requirements and authoring Epics and User Stories, including associated acceptance criteria and the dependencies.
– Review team(s) work and provide feedback
– Drive improvements in Testing processes over functional and non-functional aspects of testing.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.