Trainee Automotive/Embedded Software Engineer IRC165696
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Katowice, Gliwice|
|Designation:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, Embedded, Git|
We are searching for young Engineers who would like to start their careers in the Automotive industry.
During 3 months of training, we will help you to master all the necessary skills to make your first steps in the automotive industry. Apart from theoretical knowledge, you will also get hands-on experience, working on IT projects.
On a daily basis, you will be working side by side with the most experienced Software Developers, dealing with various engineering problems, both software and hardware related. We will provide you with proper training and access to the source of the best market knowledge in the Automotive domain.
- full-time contract with GL for the duration of a Trainee program
- training and mentoring provided by more Senior Developers during real project engagement
- possibility to prolong cooperation on an indefinite time contract after a successful finish of the training program
Please include a link to your GIT projects in your application
If you are interested in developing the Automotive area, we will gladly welcome you on board, let’s talk and check if it’s a match!
- Skills in embedded, C, C++, and Python will be a strong plus
- Technical curiosity and interest in Automotive
- Availability: preferable 100% (full-time job): 5 days per week, 7-8hours daily (if a student: extramural, part-time studies)
- Preferred field of study: computer science, automation, and robotics
- Good communication skills, both in Polish and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative & open mind
- Team player
- Motivation to make a career in Automotive
- Knowledge of C-Linux, Embedded Linux, CAN – it’s nice to have
- Practice development, implementation and testing of hardware-related software in the Automotive domain
- Learn and use software tools and hardware devices
- Be trained to master new technologies
- Learn how to cooperate in teams
- See how IT really works
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.