Trainee Embedded Developer IRC130337
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, CAN, Embedded, Git|
At the moment, for the Automotive projects, we are searching for Engineers who would like to start their careers in the Automotive industry.
On a daily basis, you will be working side by side with the most experienced Engineers, dealing with various engineering problems, both software and hardware related. We will provide you with proper training and access to the source of the best market knowledge in this area.
- Full-time contract with GL for the duration of a Trainee program
- Training and mentoring provided by more Senior Developers during real project engagement
- Possibility to prolong cooperation on an indefinite time contract after a successful finish of the training program
If you are interested in developing the Automotive area, we will gladly welcome you on board, let’s talk and check if it’s a match!
- Field of study: computer science, automation, and robotics
- Skills in embedded, C, C++, Python nice to have
- Availability: preferable 100% (full time job) – student at extramural, part-time studies
- Good communication skills, both in Polish and English
- Motivation to make a career in Automotive
- Development and implementation of hardware-related software in the Automotive domain
- Design and development of functions
- Cooperation with distributed teams and stakeholders involved in the software development life cycle
- Technical point of contact for customer
- Testing SW components
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.