Trainee QA Automation, Java IRC133005
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Trainee Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automation, Java, QA|
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products.
QA facilitates quality and transparency into our software processes and products and helps validate business use cases and functionality with high confidence.
At our project, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability and support of a large organization and the flexibility of a start up, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, and driven QA engineers and SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
Good understanding of QA theory
Good understanding of client-server architecture and web
Basic understanding of automation
Basic knowledge of Java programming language
Basic knowledge of testing frameworks (SeleniumWebdriver)
Basic understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins)
Ability to work with Linux, knowledge of basic terminal commands
Excellent communication skills
Good level of English
Understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
Understanding of web UI and services automation testing.
- Responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products
- Work on problems in a number of areas, including caching optimizations.
- Build out our automated testing infrastructure to help us build reliable, scalable, high-quality products and services
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support building and moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Conduct research and create Proof of Concepts on new testing technologies/tools/concepts
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Work collaboratively with fellow SDETs to create a true end to end automation solutions
- Develop and contribute to the automated testing efforts for the QA team
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework.
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product, project and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.