Trainee Support Engineer IRC136331
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Linux, SQL, SQL Server|
Symbotic is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, solutions oriented and creative environments. The Software Support Engineer is a focal point within the Symbotic software organization for customer support activities related to the MatrixSelect software system. Specifically, in this role, the individual(s) will provide remote and field support to Symbotic customers and operations teams for the installation and configuration of the system. The Software Support Engineer will work proactively and in response to ad-hoc support calls to ensure the software system is running properly in the production warehouse automation environments of our customers. The team will also develop and maintain support driven applications for use in those same environments.
- SQL and SQL Server is required.
- Linux exposure is required.
- Powershell/python/Bash scripting experience is a plus.
- Gitlab experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows O/S configuration is desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows User and Account management is a plus.
- JIRA experience a plus.
- Ansible and Kubernetes experience is desired.
Powershell Scripting, Bash, Active Directory, JIRA, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Provide escalation support for short-term problem resolution activities.
- Perform direct coding and validation activities for support tools.
- Create documentation of system-level functionality from a support perspective.
- Install highly configurable hardware interfacing software.
- Gather information about the needs of the customers and the capabilities/usage of the underlying software components to drive product improvement activities within software engineering in a proactive manner.
- Works under pressure in restoring high-priority systems to operations.
- Days require on call after hours.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.