Trainee Test Automation Engineer (Python) IRC132925
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Linux, OOP, Python, Testing|
GlobalLogic partners with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. We are looking for the Trainee Python Software Engineer to join our team in Kyiv. We offer:
• Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
• Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science or other related field
- Knowledge of the Python language and OOP principles
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodlogies
- Experience in Linux (or other Unix-based) OS configuration and administration
- Intermediate English or above
- Experience with testing/developing for embedded system will be a major plus
- Knowledge of the Python will be a major plus
- Knowledge of the computer networks and network protocols (TCP/IP)
- Understanding of principles of different SDLCs
Participate in the definition of the test specifications
Participate in test execution and bug reporting
Participate in the analysis and diagnosis of regular system regression tests
Design and create new test automation scripts on python
Take part in the improvement of the test automation strategy and in-house automation tools
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.