Trainee Test Engineer IRC153638
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Trainee Test Engineer|
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
• BS/MS degree in a technical discipline(Radio/Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications)
• Understanding of RF architecture and radio-wave propagation
• Understanding and knowledge of L2/L3 networking standards
• Intermediate level of English
• 0.5 year of experience in SQA/Software testing
• Test Plans and Test Cases development experience
• Experience with following tools: TestLink/TestRail, Jenkins, Jira
• Experience in Linux/Network administration
• Understanding of radio-link parameters (SNR, CINR, RSSI, NF)
• Knowledge of Radio Frequency transmitters, receivers and related RF circuits/systems
• Knowledge of Bash/Python/Perl scripting
• Experience in developing or working within embedded operating systems
• Knowledge of wireless RF equipment
• Understanding of wireless networks (IEEE 802.11)
Manual functional testing, Embedded testing, JIRA
You will be involved in the fast-growing project and be responsible for:
• Investigating new technologies and ways to apply them in the product
• Develop Test Plans and Test Cases
• Perform Integration, Functional, Regression and Exploratory testing
• Provide and meet deadlines for assigned tasks
• Log defects and track to closure
• Setup a lab system environment for testing
• Contribute to automation scripting
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.