Trainee UI Developer (Angular) IRC135114
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Trainee Software Engineer|
GlobalLogic is looking for a Trainee UI Developer to join its team.
The successful candidate will be working on one of the leading BMC product. Strong technical and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to assume ownership and drive issues to completion, are the key success factors.
Required tech skills:
• Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Basic experience with version control systems
• Basic experience with the UI development toolset (package managers, module bundlers and so on)
Required soft skills:
• Upper-intermediate (B2) level of spoken and written English
• Good communication skills including the ability to communicate on technical issues
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively
• Ability to effectively work in a team environment as well as independently
As a plus:
• Good theoretical knowledge of Angular & TypeScript
• Familiarity with Accessibility guidelines and best practices
• Experience with SVG graphics
• Basic visual design experience
• Understanding of Agile development processes
The Trainee UI Developer will:
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams of:
– Product managers
– Software architect
– Other developers
– QA engineers
– Interaction and visual design lead
• Dive into a new complex project under mentor’s supervision
• Extend the existing GUI with new functionality
• Fix bugs
• Collaborate with UX designers
• Work with interaction design patterns and specifications
• Seek and give technical assistance across project boundaries
• Work independently on routine tasks
• Be responsible for scheduling own time and for quality completion of multiple tasks within a varying environment of changing constraints
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.