Travel Desk Lead IRC173281
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Administración, Communications, Management, Team Leading|
EMEA Travel Team is an operational department that helps GL employees to simplify business trip organization. We are looking for a Business Travel Associate Manager to join our Travel Team in the Krakow location. If you are well organized and have knowledge about travel booking platforms and regulations combined with the ability to solve problems and a proactive attitude – join us!
- 3 years of experience in an administrative position
- Knowledge in the field of business travel – booking platforms, orientation in airline/car rental companies on the market
- Ability to check entry regulations to each country, covid restrictions, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Familiarity with office tools and software (MS Office and Google)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail and reliability
- manage the daily workflow of the team and control the process of achieving results
- provide advice on resolving difficult tasks, situations
- control the quality of providing services, as well as suggesting options to improve them;
- compliance and work with the company’s regulations and policies
- control financial activities of the Department (timely invoicing, payments to the suppliers, etc.)
- cooperate with the main travel provider
- cooperate with other Internal Departments of the company
- cooperate with new and existing hotels on discount programs, special offers, etc.
- provide statistical reports about the team efficiency and business results
- take part in integrations, new setups, etc.
- make all the practical arrangements, such as planning and booking travel tickets and accommodation for business trips
- implementation of other business tasks following the requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.