(UA-BCP) Senior DevOps engineer IRC153652
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps, Linux, Powershell Scripting|
Our client delivers personalized experiences, cross-channel messaging and loyalty programs that add value to the customer relationships. The the product enables marketers to rapidly scale and meet the demands of the modern consumer. Marketers can easily deploy targeted and triggered cross-channel campaigns, compile data from multiple sources, and strategically promote desired customer behaviors – effectively increasing revenue and enhancing customer experiences.
- 5+ years systems administration experience managing enterprise Unix/Linux, Windows environments or Mixed Environments
- 2+ years of strong experience in configuring and managing Cloud services (AWS)
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role that goes beyond traditional operations to enable building the right frameworks to automate deployment and restacking on Cloud (AWS)
- Strong Cloud Networking Skills
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience with Configuration Management e.g. Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with containers and orchestrators (Docker, Kubernetes, …
- Love learning new techniques and technologies and can pick them up quickly.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Prepare and manage migrations from on-premises to Cloud
- Involvement in Architecture and Development design reviews for new implementation and integration projects.
- Work with the infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Experience in analyzing/researching solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Experience with Cloud governance, security, operations.
- Experience with Big Data ecosystems and implementation on-premises and cloud
- Experience with on-premises to Cloud Migrations
- Experience with Metrics, Monitoring and Alerting tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk
- Scripting and programming experience in Java, C# .Net, Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, Go
- Experience monitoring OS, middleware, and applications using cloud and on-prem tools.
DESIRED SKILLS (GOOD TO HAVE)
Continuous Integration, DevOps Practices, SQL, Big Data, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS
As a part of DevOps team candidates will help accelerate our ability to deliver applications and services to our customers, safely and securely. Assisting traditional Development and Operations teams to adopt the DevOps culture by helping them adopt techniques and tools to facilitate their daily operations.
In this role candidates should have strong passion for automation, should be knowledgeable in both traditional and Cloud infrastructure to be able to tackle the complex problems of scale and teach others by using your expertise in operations, automation, and large-scale systems. We are looking for someone who can design, code and maintain high performance and available infrastructure.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.