[Ukraine BCP] Junior Test Automation Engineer (Mobile) IRC147194
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Krakow|
|Designation:||Junior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||JIRA, Mobile testing, QA Automation, Testing|
Inviting Junior AQA Test Engineer to join a growing account in the medical devices industry domain. Our client is the world’s leading company in the medical device sector and has several programs of cooperation with GlobalLogic. You will be able to gain more knowledge in automation, networking and embedded solutions and business appliances.
Our team is focusing on development and test of flutter mobile application for transferring data from embedded device (medical system) to the cloud, with wireless communication between mobile device and embedded device. Software process has high requirements to safety and quality.
- At least 1 year of relevant Software Testing experience
- Knowledge of concepts, activities, and deliverables in Software Testing
- Theoretical knowledge of the related technology stacks (e.g. testing types, levels, techniques, approaches).
- Familiar with different phases of SDLC
- Deep theoretical knowledge or significant practical experience in using different test approaches.
- Experience in writing Test Scripts, Bug Reports, Status Reports, working with project requirements
- Experience in creation of Test Design documents based on testing strategy (under supervision)
- API Testing experience is a great plus
- English level: Intermediate and good communication skills.
- Writing, updating and stabilization of automated test scripts using Java Script
- Responsible for the quality of development outputs.
- Updating Test Documentation
- Finding the defects and verification of the defects fixes
- Work flexible hours and overtime in case of emergencies on the project
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.