User Experience Designerl IRC173633
|Location:||India - Pune|
|Skills:||User Experience Designer, UX, UX designer|
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a UX Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In a UX Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of designers, researchers, engineers and product managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product engages and delights them.
As a UX Designer, you will make a positive impact on the lives of users. You’ll work on a collaborative team focusing on making things user friendly and transparent for all. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross functional team, building innovative products using your mix of experience design and interaction skills.
Education and Qualification:
● Minimum 4+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer and with substantial experience in digital product and web/mobile application design.
● Degree in design, such as B.Des / M.Des / BFA / MFA, or equivalent qualification.
● A detailed portfolio with UX artefacts.
● Knowledge of digital product design, design principles and usability best practices is a must.
● Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
● Do comprehensive user and market research, and create well-formed design documents.
● Articulate vision, inspire clients to adopt a design thinking mindset, drive the product strategy, roadmap, and governance.
● Apply design thinking approach, design methodology, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
● Define the end-to-end, holistic customer experience, communicate design decisions and lead cross-functional teams to decode fuzzy problems to provide effective design solutions.
● Articulate and explain conceptual and directional choices with great communication skills.
● Collaborate well with multiple project stakeholders.
● Engage in business development, growth and scaling design businesses.
● Support new client wins through innovative storytelling, strategic pitch and capability presentations.
● Effectively present research, concepts, and design work directly to clients.
● Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Axure, Miro, Craft, Zeplin, etc.
● Experience and expertise in user testing and usability analysis documentation.
● Capable to function independently and collaboratively as per the need of a team environment.
● Should be a self-starter, proactive, self-motivated, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.