UX Design Lead IRC176071
|Location:||United States - Boston MA|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||UI Design, UX|
• Ensure that designs are accessible and inclusive for all users
• Create documentation and design specifications
• Have a good understanding of design systems
• 5+ years of experience in a UX design role
• Experience shepherding junior designers
• Strong portfolio of previous UX design work
• Strong proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
• Understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
• Understanding of HTML, CSS and basic web development concepts
• Knowledge of accessibility and inclusive design principles
• Familiarity with development standards, APIs and software development processes
• Experience with research methods such as usability testing, surveys, and interviews.
• Bachelor’s or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Conduct user research and create user personas
• Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
• Conduct user testing and gather feedback
• Communicate design concepts and ideas to stakeholders, lead design reviews and presentations
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and design solutions
• Continuously improve the design process and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to think critically
• A passion for creating great user experiences
• Comfortable with remote collaboration tools and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.