VP – Growth Strategy M&A IRC159697
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
We are looking to hire a Vice President, Growth Strategy M&A for the GlobalLgoic that will lead our M&A activity end-to-end. This role will be instrumental in creating impactful and breakthrough revenue growth beyond the organization’s organic growth trajectory. This leadership role will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and will be responsible for setting the long-term strategy and scaling our M&A activity in partnership with our parent company Hitachi. This leader is expected to be a true partner to the Hitachi M&A leadership and work closely with the extended GlobalLogic leadership team to create and drive our M&A strategy. This person will be a critical member of the corporate strategy leadership team, helping to set the overarching business strategy and priorities. #LI-AK1
- At least 15 years of the growth strategy with a focus on M&A globally
- Be viewed as a thought leader (creative thinking and innovation); proven credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Experience supporting and leading merger integration or divestitures within a consulting or private equity firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role in a Fortune 500 corporation
- Experience assisting in the implementation of M&A transformation strategies that focus on targeted interventions to achieve the value of the deal
- Solid understanding of Japanese culture and business practices
- Strong project management skills, including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and consulting skills
- Serve as a key advisor to business line leaders, works quickly to identify growth opportunities, and directs enterprise-wide M&A initiatives into a cohesive strategy
- Define the overall M&A strategy, defining the role M&A will play for GlobalLogic’s growth trajectory
- Drive connections with Hitachi, integrating GlobalLogic’s M&A strategy across Hitachi
- Provide market insights and perspective for future initiatives
- Create and maintain a pipeline of M&A targets that will achieve the strategy
- Execute organizational change and impact assessments for potential targets
- Oversee and quarterback deal processes and lead execution
- Serve as the integration sponsor, identifying the right approach, support and cutover activity
- Drive leadership, stakeholder and employee engagement and deliver effective internal and external communication
- Scope and refine this functional area
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.