VP – Sales, (NP and Cybersecurity BU) IRC157447
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
GlobalLogic is a leader in Digital Product Engineering. We help our clients design and develop
innovative software that powers products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern
world. By integrating experience design, software engineering, and vertical industry
expertise—we help global brands imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into
tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design
studios and engeering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers
in the communications, financial services, automotive, healthcare life sciences, technology,
media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
• 15+ years of experience in selling Digital Engineering / IT Consulting services, preferably
in the network equipment provider and cybersecurity independent software
vendor industry verticals.
• Successful experience in independently running the entire sales cycle from start to finish
and being responsible for your own quota or have created new revenue streams with
• Strong reputation of exceeding sales quota
• Consultative sales experience targeting relevant companies/businesses to help them to
think differently to realize their goals
• Successful in finding and uncovering opportunities with net new and existing accounts,
via creative prospecting tactics and hunting activities
• Consistent track record of using a repeatable sales process for successful deal finding,
engaging, running and closing
• Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication, presentation
and social skills
• A rational, logical and analytical thinker
• Strong technical aptitude and passionate about technology sales
• Excellent listening skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple
tasks to meet deadlines
• Self-starter able to work independently but also a giving member of a team
• Willingness and desire to learn new things and ways to be more efficient and effective
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
Preferred Location: Northern California #LI-GP1
You will manage and grow a set of existing network equipment provider customers and actively pursue relationships and generate business with new prospects with a focus on network equipment providers and cybersecurity independent software vendors.
• Understand GlobalLogic’s industry solutions and service offerings, and be able to
articulate GlobalLogic’s value proposition
• Identify customer pain points and needs, and map GlobalLogic industry solutions and
service offerings to best meet those needs
• Identify industry trends and opportunities for GlobalLogic to build capabilities
• Build and execute growth plans at existing customers to meet/exceed sales and revenue
• Develop prospecting plans and establish new relationship at strategic target customers
• Originate sales opportunities at existing customer and prospects
• Collaborate with other parts of the organization to develop proposals that meet
customer needs, identifying buyer values, orchestrating the end to end sales process,
and performing necessary actions to significantly improve the chances of closing
• Identify and work with ecosystem partners to create compelling solutions, drive local
reach and enable a high degree of transactional velocity
• Provide regular updates to the management as per the internal processes
• Lead sales campaigns and motions that build customer value and enable multi-year,
• Accurate forecast of opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently
deliver against forecast
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.