Configuration Manager (m/f/x) – Automotive SW IRC154834
|Standort:||Germany - Berlin|
|Bezeichnung:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Fähigkeiten:||ASPICE v.3.1, Jenkins, JIRA, Jira Administration, MISRA-C 2004, SVN|
We are looking for a Build Manager/Configuration Manager, who join in our GlobalLogic team! In this project, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the CI/CD strategy system (from scratch) based on tools which are used in the automotive domain. In daily work you will be a part of the existing software development team. As a part of this team you will present to the team the defined CI/CD rules and ensure that they’re followed.
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for a skilled Configuration/Build Manager to contribute to the automotive solution. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
- 3+ years of experience in software-hardware integration, configuration and build management using Git/Gerrit or SVN
- Experience with JIRA
- Skill to build a pipeline in Jenkins
- Knowladge of Prt
- Experience in maintaining and improving automated Continuous Integration environments
- Familiarity with integration and release management processes and relevant documentation (support in auditing)
- Knowledge of complex embedded software architectures and a very good system understanding
- Self-reliant working style
- Get things done mindset
- Good reporting skills
- Excellen communication in German and English
- Experience in Automotive Processes like ASPICE
- Knowledge of Autosar (Vector)
Nice to have:
- Strategy definition and realization of Configuration and Build Management Processes
- Implementation in the Continuous Integration toolchain
- Presention to the team the defined rules and ensure that they’re followed
- Supporting the audit process as an owner of Configuration and Build Management Processes
- Creating software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete system
- Supporting the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, e.g. for quality aspects
- Working in an agile environment
- Working close with PM and architects for release and technical strategies
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
Über GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.