Engineering Manager IRC154847
|Standort:||Slovakia - Kosice | Poland|
|Fähigkeiten:||Agile Project Manager, AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, Confluence, Continuous Integration, Java, JIRA, Messaging/Event Architecture, Microservices, Negotiations, People Development, Project Management, Project Planning, Scrum, Scrum Master, Team Leading|
We are looking for a talented hands-on Engineering Manager to join and lead one of the engineering teams in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians by building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
You will play a key role in driving the team to design, develop and release high-quality solutions, oversinging architecture design and ownership of the services developed and managed by the team. Your primary role will be to manage an engineering team to achieve success in all goals delivery, technical and engineering excellence, closely collaborating with the leadership team on the client and Globallogic sides.
We are working on medical healthcare web solutions for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
– Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
– 3+ years of experience as an engineering Team Lead.
– Experience in people management aspects.
– Solid experience with server-side Java development.
– Strong understanding of technology stacks, knowledge of platform and service development processes within a Cloud Native architecture.
– A passion for software craftsmanship, technically sound design, clean code, and continuous improvement, a solid understanding of engineering practices.
– Ability to comprehend complex software systems at an abstract level.
– Proven track record of developing and delivering large scale software solutions in the cloud which involves frontend and backend sides, infrastructure, automation & testing.
– Excellent knowledge in designing automated unit, functional and stress tests.
– Experience in software delivery through CI/CD pipeline.
– Possess strong analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience working within an Agile software development process, and Scrum framework.
– Proven ability to understand product business environment and drivers. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and operate effectively in a collaborative global environment at all levels of the organization, internal stakeholders and customers.
– Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
– Strong facilitation skills.
– Ability to manage tasks and priorities between several teams, some of them remotely.
– Must-Have: Very high personal communication skills, and be able to interact – with people of different levels and cultures.
– Experience with SQL and non-SQL databases.
Nice to have:
– Experience in DevOps.
– Experience in the healthcare domain.
– Scrum experience for your team (ceremonies, facilitation etc).
– Experience with engineers hiring, coaching high performing software development teams.
Scaled Agile Framework, Business Analysis
– Lead a team of software engineers to deliver best in class software solutions.
– Cultivate a strong innovative engineering culture in an agile environment.
– Oversee, lead and support architecture and solution design decisions and accomplishments of products goals
– Grow technical expertise of the team around quality, scalability, resiliency and interoperability using state of the art technologies.
– Provide coaching and feedback on team member performance and career development.
– Support the team’s progress against multiple projects and assist issue mitigation and resolution.
– Ensure compliance with quality standards, regulatory and other business systems.
– Manage the software development process: assign tasks to the relevant teams/engineers, control the ETAs, contribute to release planning etc.
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
Über GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.