Java Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) – Medical Industry IRC134781
|Standort:||Germany - Berlin|
|Bezeichnung:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Fähigkeiten:||Automated Test, Java, QA Automation, QA Performance, Testing|
In our team we are working on the technology for cutting-edge software-controlled implants
- Several years of experience in test automation, especially experience in testing cloud-based systems (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in creating and automating functional and non-functional tests
- Very good Java know-how, knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Knowledge of the specific processes and standards of medical technology
- Fluent written and spoken German, very good knowledge of English
- Design and implementation of automated tests for medical application cloud-based systems
- Development of the test tools
- Development and maintenance of the existing test base
- Creation of test strategies and test documents
- Support in the creation and review of document requirements
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.