Junior Test Engineer IRC154116
|Standort:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw|
|Bezeichnung:||Associate Test Engineer|
|Fähigkeiten:||Automated Test, Quality Assurance, Test Design|
We are looking for a Junior Test Engineer to join our Telco team.
Project is focused on quality assurance for telecommunication modules. Telecommunication modules are industrial-quality products which provide any system with the ability to communicate over cellular network. This requires a lot of testing in different network conditions, environments, tests against simulators and protocol verification devices both on cellular network side (GSM, UMTS, LTE, CDMA) and interface side (RS232, USB, SPI, I2C). Apart from manual tests there is a lot of automated tests which allow for fast verification without human intervention. Design and development of such tests is very important part of activities which means a lot of software development. In case any issues are found department assists development with identification of possible reasons, log gathering etc.
Don’t hesitate – we are waiting for your application!
- Min. 1 year of experience in the software testing
- Experience in software verification (preferably embedded projects/telecommunication)
- Experience in test automation using Python
- Experience in using one of software version control systems (ClearCase, Git, SVN or other)
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux), computer network systems
- Experience in handling embedded systems, performing basic repairs (soldering, hardware repair, etc.)
- Good English – spoken and written
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Working in software verification team of embedded systems (telecommunication modems)
- Software testing including: requirements analysing, test cases designing, test execution, defects reporting
- Tests automating (Python)
- Configuring, maintaining and managing test environment (for automated tests, remote testing)
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Über GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.