The modernization is done using microservices architecture and single page user interface platform with automation enabled DevOps delivery model
Restful APIs using Java, Spring - microservices, ReactJS/Redux - UI, puppet, docker, CI/CD using Jenkins for DevOps delivery.
Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. The сlient platform combines market-proven payments and cash management with the customer experience and engagement capabilities that banks can use to manage their own branding, segmentation, and integration with related applications.
- 3-4 years of experience in developing enterprise applications with Java.
- Experience with RESTful Web-services, experience with SOAP Web-services will be a plus
- Extensive real-world work experience in server-side Java development and/or Structured Framework experience. Good understanding and practical experience of Spring Framework, practical knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring MVC. Spring Data - is a plus
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and development experience in MSSQL.
- Expertise in a testing framework (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, Mockito)
- Extensive experience in Tomcat, Weblogic or similar enterprise application server
- experience working with agile scrum-based development methodology
Nice to have:
Knowledge of container/container orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Will be involved in all stages of development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support; work to debug and implement new changes to systems as they are prioritized by clients and internal staff.
- Designing and developing Java-based software solutions utilizing agile methodologies.
- Work closely with other members of the project team including Business Analysts, QA, and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning and implementing emerging technologies.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and self-directing with the ability to identify priorities and perform in an orderly fashion to achieve desired results
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.