Technology platform, including integrated SaaS software and mobile apps serving facility management, maintenance management, service dispatch, and field service management organizations of all sizes. The platform delivers real-time visibility into and control of the quality and cost of building and field service operations. It is successfully deployed in multiple industries including restaurants, retail, property management, hospitality, health care, home building, manufacturing, distribution and all kinds of service businesses.
- 3 years of experience working with Android applications development
- Clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in native mobile application development technologies with a priority in Java
- Experience working with Android SDK and remote data via REST, XML and JSON
- Good understanding of multi-threading
- Strong knowledge on third party libraries and API
- Experience with SQLite
- Strong ability to learn is a must
- At least intermediate English skills
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Experience using Gradle is a plus
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Debug and resolve issues related to the application and interaction with external and internal APIs
- Perform code reviews and design reviews with the team
- Be an end-to-end owner of software services spanning technology boundaries
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.