We are looking for J2EE engineers who desire to work on UI and backend Agile development for insurance market applications. This work is focused on the US market and candidate should be ready for occasional business trips. Our client provides solutions for payment, invoice and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, corporations and financial institutions.
We use modern technologies and methodologies that keep up to date with them. We work in a multiple team Scrum setup and a majority of our teams are very experienced developers.
- Understanding and practical usage of MVC Architecture
- Experience in developing web applications using Ajax
- Working experience with databases (Oracle, ElasticSearch), good knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns
- Knowledge of or experience in using an IDE, such as Eclipse or IDEA
- Knowing how to work in a team and write a good quality code
- Knowledge of basics of Linux and REST
- Intermediate English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts
- Familiarity with Docker would be a plus
- Analyze requirements
- Design applications functionalities
- Develop new features on the legacy and new code base
- Collaborate with customer's engineers and teams in the US and Ukraine
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.