Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating with several other Banking products belonging to Client. We are looking for Middle Manual QA who desires to work on UI and backend agile development for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (the USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in software testing (enterprise applications is a plus)
- Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Knowledge of the system or software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance and product quality
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Working knowledge in web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, & HTTP/HTTPS.
- Experience in testing specifications and test plans writing
- Good knowledge of SQL: experience querying SQL databases to verify test results
- At least basic experience with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Defect tracking tools
- Intermediate level of English in both writing and speaking
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Agile practices (scrum)
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr
- Basic level of Linux knowledge
- Experience with legacy systems with loosely documented/defined requirements
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.