Globallogic’s customer is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. It is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries.
GlobalLogic is looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- At least 4 years of experience in gathering/documenting requirements, write user stories, process flow diagrams, modeling and providing general client/IT liaison support (in SW development processes)
- Experience using analytical skills, tools, and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions
- Experience with technical design process/techniques and models, ability to complete the broad picture covering integration with other systems (able to discover external parties and dependencies)
- Ability to establish, maintain and improve the processes
- Experience working in multi-platforms & multi-application environment
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology, experience working with SAFe framework with multiple scrum teams split across different streams
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Familiarity with UML and/or RUP
- Understanding network protocols, FTP/SFTP
- Integration background, experience of migration projects (from legacy platform to a new one)
- Good knowledge of English
- System and functional analysis in delivering service oriented and module driven application and integration design
- Liaise with business product owners and IT implementation teams to ensure optimized integration solution is designed and implemented to meet business objects.
- Conduct complex and thorough research of existing processes, systems, systems logic, hardware deployment and desired objectives to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the objectives of the assigned projects. This position examines, in detail, existing manual and automated processes, documentation and training requirements, and the capacities and limitations of existing, or proposed hardware in order to develop comprehensive specifications in a formal and structured way. Implements activities that generally impact discrete components/processes of the work of own unit/team/projects
- Participate in gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users
- Translate users’ business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing, and implementation
- Apply methodologies such as UML or RUP and prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
- Identify and communicate risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements, and specifications
- Participate in managing the scope of applications and related changes
- Assist quality assurance with functional test case reviews
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the evaluation of the feasibility, effort, and costs to implement requirements
- Create training materials and assist with user orientation, sprint/release demo and training
- Interact with internal and external peers and managers to exchange information related to areas of specialization. Liaise with engineering, quality assurance, and non-technical stakeholders during the development and deployment process
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!