We are looking for Project Managers to join our team in Zielona Góra. We guarantee tasks that will give you an impact on the development of the company, sense of responsibility and satisfaction. You will join a dynamic organization which enables its employees to follow their chosen career path and to expands their professional competencies. If you are ready for new IT challenges – join us!
Working location: Zielona Góra, Poland or Munich, Germany
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in the IT sector (software development).
- Good English knowledge (spoken and written).
- Ability to work with tools supporting teamwork.
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly.
- Responsibility and independence in decision-making.
- Very good presentation and leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team.
- Skills of analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Abilities to establish and continuously improve on-project development process.
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- PMP or other certificates (nice to have)
- Very good practical and theoretical knowledge about Agile methodology (SCRUM/DAD/etc)
- Control project budget and scope
- Coordinate and verify the valuation of projects
- Perform project initiation and planning
- Negotiate and participate in meetings with client.
- Analyze clients business requirements.
- Coordinate and verify the valuation of projects.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Manage and assure resources necessary to complete the project.
- Team management.
- Mentor and share expertise with project team members.
- Preparation of project documentation.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise.
- Ensures overall project status is on track and quality of delivery is on expected level.
- Negotiation and participation in meetings with clients
- Facilitate and ensure proper communication with customers throughout delivery.
- Ensure implementation of company policies and procedures in project management.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.