In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of the previous project leading or management experience - solid understanding of project management principles.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience of work in different project methodology frameworks – Agile, waterfall and etc.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional geographically distributed work teams toward task completion.
- Expirience of with Jira in regards to planning, boards setup and etc.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Experience in Telecom area in respect to cloudization, NFV is significant plus.
Agile Project Manager, Telecom-OSS/BSS
- The Project Manager position is responsible for coordinating and delivering high quality product releases towards agreed with Customer timelines.
- This position works with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of software and develops and implements processes associated with functional areas
- This position is focused on Release verification part of Product delivery
- The Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining project schedules (project plans) and conducting status meetings as needed with project team (collect/update statuses).
- Responsibilities include facilitating superior communications, coordination, and correspondence between stakeholders across the Engineering, Product, Development and Tetsing organizations
- The Project Manager must understand all phase of the System Development Life Cycle from project inception to software development/testing, delivery, user acceptance testing, production staging, and final production release
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.