We are looking for J2EE engineers who desire to work on UI and backend agile development for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). This work is focused on the US market and candidate should be ready for business trips.
Our client provides solutions for payment, invoice and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, corporations and financial institutions.
- Practice in design and development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Experience with IDEA IDE
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts
- Experience in tech leading several teams
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagrams, data flows, database diagrams)
- Result-driven problem-solving skill
- Development mini groups mentoring
- Supervising software development process (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Supervise problem-solving on the result-driven basis
- Introduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate and supervise a distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.