GlobalLogic is looking for Backend Developers for the following projects:
- [location: Zielona Góra, Poland or Munich, Germany] Automotive – transportation: a creation of intelligent online freight exchange platform which takes into consideration factors such as real-time traffic data, shift times, profitability and volume to combine part loads from partner network into profitable tours
- [location: Zielona Góra, Poland] Automotive – telematics: development and extension of existing telematics solution, stabilization, optimization, and implementation of new logistics services. Scope involves all comprehensive range of key functions for the logistics industry, with features like Intelligent (LTL) Map matching, payment services, tracking support, and similar
- [location: Zielona Góra, Poland] Automotive - telematics: development of IoT platform for Automotive domain needs
If you want to join our GlobalLogic team in Zielona Góra and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally, this is a role for you!
- Logical and analytic thinking, structured and goal-oriented working style
- Solid knowledge of Java and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of database systems (e.g. MySql or PostgreSql)
- Solid knowledge of distributed algorithms / parallelization of algorithms
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in developing complex and modular web-applications in an agile environment
Ansible, Docker, OpenShift
- Designing, developing, testing, and documenting software components and applications
- Implementation of algorithmic concepts as high-available and high-performance services based on Java and AWS
- Work with and in cross-functional agile development teams
- Evaluation of new technologies, tools and frameworks
- Supporting higher-level review and testing of software products
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and in a team environment
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.