We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team in Kraków. We conduct a project for our Client - the transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain.
The product is a high-performance multi-company financial messaging solution, providing a comprehensive connection hub to SWIFT and other networks. This premium solution supports high volume and complex message flows from multiple counterparties, delivering control, transparency and proven efficiencies to organizations around the globe. It harmonizes a disparate matrix of formats and protocols, ensuring complete interoperability between legacy, domestic and XML messaging standards.
If it sounds interesting don't hesitate to apply and become a part of our amazing Team.
- Understanding and strong practice with the development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL ) as well as queries tuning and optimization
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Experience with IDEA IDE
- Experience in leading a small group of people and developer's mentoring
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagrams, data flows, database diagrams)
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Very good English for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts
- Research, design, develop, and modify enterprise-wide systems or applications software
- Introduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate with a distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.