Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to Client.
From technologies perspective, the old core is written on Java 7, reporting engine is Crystal Reports (to be moved to Jasper); Front End is a mixture of Dojo and J2EE – the expectation is to bring this to the stack outlined above in the requirements. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (the USA, East coast) and to another GL location in Krakow, Poland - and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grows
- Industry related experience 3+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 2+ years in Business analysis in different projects and domain areas
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis,
- requirements gathering (Elicitation - Interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintenance, Requirements Management tools
- Ability to produce solid documentation: SRS/Vision/Training documentation
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual)
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Experience in the finance software domain would be a plus
- Readiness for business trips to the US
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, end users and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements
- Create/maintain a project knowledge base
- Document mid/low-level requirements, update Jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
- Participate in demo and training preparation
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancements or new features
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.