The Global Software Development team will shape the future of software offerings at the client-side. Software Architects will strongly contribute to the client's software development journey. This position leads the architectural & technical delivery of our software solutions to meet the requirements of the target customer base.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards from 6000 € gross/monthly (based on experience and skills).
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or other related technical field, preferred
- Profound experience as a software engineer in Java-based (Java8+) backend technologies such as Spring Boot develop Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- 2+ years prior experience as a Software Architect/Tech Lead
- Excellent understanding of RESTful, APIs, API management and lifecycle and high proficiency in automated testing (unit testing, functional testing)
- Solid understanding of database technologies (Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with agile practices (Scrum, CI/CD) in cloud native environments
- Strong understanding of modern distributed systems and development methodologies
- Working knowledge with agile / collaboration (Jira, Confluence, GitLab)
- Ability to effectively work with team members & customers around the globe in a virtual environment
- Strong proficiency in the English language, an agile mindset, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to embrace change & new technologies
- Willingness & ability to travel internationally
The Software Architect (Backend-Java) must achieve an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products. The Software Architect creates architecture, algorithms, and design modeling for solutions that scale the customers’ requirements. This role sets collaboration frameworks, participates in technology selection, and creates/reviews solution proposals & prototypes while ensuring code quality and conceptual integrity within the codebase.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.