We develop different web, mobile and back-end solutions belonging to client's ecosystem
- A powerful business chat allowing customers instantly contact their service providers (web/iOS/Android)
- Variety of apps helping to integrate different parts of client's business network and etc.
We are an innovative team:
- Developing a variety applications from the scratch helping to expand Client's business
- Unbound in selection any technical decision, technology or tool
- Utilizing the best of the Scrum and ready for improvements
Client is a software and services company, based in the United States with development center in California. The company provides real-time facility management and service management solutions that improve productivity, increase transparency and provide advanced business analytics. It serves restaurants, retail, property management, hospitality, health care, homebuilding, manufacturing, distribution, and service industries; and building owners, property managers, builders, and the service community.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled software engineer with minimum 6 years of commercial experience in C#/.NET with strong technological background and analytic thinking to become a solution architect that will work closely with the development team and will guide technical decision regarding solution development and extension.
- 6+ years of commercial experience using C#/.NET
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with Microservices architecture implementation
- Esperience with Containers (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- Experience in developing web services (REST, Web API, SOAP)
- Good SQL experience (understanding of architecture performance optimization)
- Solid knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns, ability to apply them appropriately
- Strong level of communication and reporting skills
- High level of self-organisation and ability to solve complex problems
Nice to have:
- Bootstrap Framework
- Experience with Elastic
Bootstrap, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic
- Be a driver striving of technical excellence, good design and best practices implementation in product development process.
- Suggest architectural decisions and support their implementation.
- Assist in development, supervising and mentoring of less-experienced team members by doing code reviews, knowledge sharing and building development plans with your peers.
- Take part in full-cycle of feature development (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc)
- Design, develop and implement different web and back-end solutions with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment.
- Contribute to the overall quality of development services through brainstorming, unit testing and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations.
- Be an active member of a Scrum team.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.