We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Kraków! Our client is the world's leading company in the medical device sector and has several programs of cooperation with GlobalLogic.
We develop and test the native mobile application that collects therapy data of the medical devices, presents therapy data to both patients and doctors via cloud service and gather the data in the personal therapy management software system. The project is focused on developing a tool that enhances the recovery process and supports dealing with permanent health disorders, which in the final outcome saves the life of a patient.
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing
- 1+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation
- Theoretical knowledge of the related technology stacks (e.g. testing types, levels, techniques, approaches).
- Good knowledge of related technologies, such as XML, HTML, SQL, etc.
- Deep theoretical knowledge or significant practical experience in using different test approaches.
- Experienced in creating Test design, Test cases, bug reports, test reports.
- Good knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and Testing Requirements.
- Has experience in working within priorities set by Test Automation Team Lead.
- Has experience of dealing with Customer requests received directly or indirectly without additional clarification by Test Automation Team Lead.
- Intermediate English and good communication skills
- Knowledge of Appium
- Develop features and functionality matching the specification in the agreed quality and at the agreed schedule.
- Develop automated scripts based on manual test cases or from scratch.
- Responsible for the quality of development outputs.
- Work towards agreed targets independently with minor support and guidance.
- Complete complex tasks in agreed performance.
- Review, comment and commit to effort and calendar estimates.
- Know and use recommended tools and are being familiar with project-related processes and procedures, including compliance with coding standards and conventions.
- Able to identify classical mistakes and gold-plating during code review.
- Find and report defects, verify defect fixes focusing on the steps to reproduce and root cause analysis.
- Work flexible hours and overtime in case of emergencies on the project
- Go on business trips if necessary
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.