We are looking for a full-time trainee of QA Automation Engineer. The trainee will actively participate as a team member of the select business unit(s), mirroring the position of a full-time employee in that unit. Responsibilities will include specific assignments and/or projects that will contribute to a practical, experiential learning environment in an assigned area of our business. We offer a one-month paid internship with the possibility to continue cooperation.
- Technical curiosity
- Interest in software verification
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Relational Databases
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with debugging tools, preferably Postman, SoapUI, Chrome DevTools, etc.
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Good knowledge of English
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities, including the continuous integration and Continuous Delivery build environment
- Train in all aspects of a software test management under an experienced test lead
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive suites of test cases against our test platform
- Analyze and troubleshoot test failures, submit defects, and communicate test results
- Track defects and verify fixes
- Integrate, support, use and maintain integrations with issue tracking and project tracking systems like Jira and Github
- Work with QA team members and software developers to troubleshoot test failures in the various test environments
- Use SQL, ElasticSearch, System logs, application logs, etc … to investigate issues and troubleshoot problems with systems autonomously
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.