S nama možete ostvariti iznimnu karijeru.
Senior Frontend (React+JS) Engineer IRC172757
|Location||Romania - Bucharest|
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
Our client delivers personalized experiences, cross-channel messaging, and loyalty programs that add value to customer relationships. The product enables marketers to rapidly scale and meet the modern consumer’s demands. Marketers can easily deploy targeted and triggered cross-channel campaigns, compile data from multiple sources, and strategically promote desired customer behaviors – effectively increasing revenue and enhancing customer experiences.
- 3+ years experience using React.js, Redux, Saga, JSX and strong foundation skills in core React.js principles;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS preprocessor;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, esbuild, NPM and Yarn;
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs;
- Experience writing unit tests using tools such as Jest, mocha, jasmine or equivalent;
- Understanding of core client-side development concepts such as HTTP, performance, page weight;
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git;
- English – Upper intermediate. Direct communication with the international team and the client.
- Familiar with Docker;
- Know UI testing frameworks (Selenium, etc.);
- Experience working with Angular.
- participation in UI architecture design;
- application development;
- code reviews;
- participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including technical design, implementation and testing;
- mentoring middle engineers.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.