Customer is one of the biggest telecom service providers in Germany. We're building a mobile app that allows users to create interactions between smart home devices and services, backed by an IoT cloud infrastructure. The idea is to provide a lightweight approach to smart home by offering a simple entry solution that does not require dedicated hardware (like a hub) in the first place.
- 3+ years of commercial QA experience
- Mobile native applications manual and automated testing experience (Appium or native)
- Web applications manual and automated testing experience (Selenium) is a plus
- Basic Linux/Shell knowledge
- Build tools and version control systems knowledge
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of one of the following language is a plus: Python, C#, Java
- Experience of IoT solutions testing will be a plus
- Experience of mentoring is a plus
Jmeter, REST, cloud, Shell-Scripting, Linux
- Requirements analysis and proactive communications with development and team
- Mobile and Web automated testing frameworks development
- Create functional and integration automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Participate in the CI/CD pipelines building and support
- Work in cooperation with teams to help troubleshooting issues and testing during an upgrade and daily operations.
- Active participation in design, implementation and execution of functional, integration and performance test cases, test results analysis
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.