Based in Kyiv, Ukraine, a team of GlobalLogic engineers work in an environment that replicates Avid’s U.S. facilities, including state of the art hardware and software labs, aligned management structure, and dedicated support personnel. GlobalLogic teams are seamlessly integrated into Avid’s own workforce and connected deeply to all phases of Avid’s product life cycle: from development and testing to deployment and end-customer support. “We couldn’t innovate as quickly as we do without our GlobalLogic engineers,” says Chris Gahagan, Avid’s SVP of Products and Services. “We consider their contributions as valuable as any Avid employee.”
The partnership with Avid resulted in disruptive solutions, products, and services that people consume everyday: films, videos, music recordings, TV shows, live concerts, and news broadcasts. Avid’s strategic vision, to which GlobalLogic has directly contributed, addresses the entire media value chain—from the way media is created and managed, to the methods used to monetize, distribute, and track content. All of this enables broadcast, video, and audio professionals to connect with their audiences in more powerful, efficient, collaborative, and profitable ways.
- Cost-effectiveness: Up to 50% reduction in labor costs for Avid, saving up to $20M annually for Avid’s investments in new products and services
- Time-to-market: Accelerated road maps for Avid to continue disrupting the industry with new concepts, technologies, products and service
- Quick expansion: Ukraine-based Avid engineering center was ramped up six-fold in less than four years. GlobalLogic maintains a cohesive and high-performing team in collaboration with Avid
- Flexibility: quick turnaround on changing priorities with flexible and robust recruitment team in Ukraine which guarantees Avid’s investment in people translates to top-class engineering teams
- Transformation: GlobalLogic’s role in pioneering Agile in the software industry helped convert Avid into a high performing, distributed Agile organization