Senior Android Developer IRC167668
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills||Android, Android SDK|
Candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of entertainment and media applications on Android platforms.
This is an opportunity to join worldwide community of developers that create and deliver fast and innovative media and networked applications for ios mobile.
Our customer is a group of media channels that consists of 9 entertainment TV channels. We are building multiplatform and multitenant applications that consist of smaller pieces that are hooked together via API to make more flexible applications.
- 3-5 years demonstrable development experience on Android.
- 2+ years demonstrable development experience on Kotlin
- 2+ Experience with agile software development
- Deep knowledge and experience in Object Oriented and MVC programming
- Deep understanding of REST APIs and other data services
- Experience to author technical documentation
- Experience deploying apps via Firebase, Google Play and AWS.
- Ability review and modify user stories
- Ability to analyze user stories and develop technical solutions
- Experience with GIT/Bitbucket
- Hunger to learn new and upcoming technology as required
- Knowledge of testing automation is preferred
- Develop and maintain features on new and existing mobile and connected device apps using Kotlin and Java.
- Be a key contributor to the entire developmental lifecycle of the application from project initiation to store submission
- Lead creation, design and integration of API interfaces and mocks.
- Contribute to the product and technical solutions collaborating with business and product stakeholders
- Analyze the business objective to propose pragmatic solutions based on data.
- Help offer best-in-class user experience, focusing on video
- Be aware of latest trends in the mobile and connected industry to introduce new technology and products to key stakeholders.
- Help foster a positive team-centric work environment that is conducive to the individual as well as team growth
- Proactively help outside of your specialization to ensure projects as well as other team members are successful
- Work in agile / scrum methodology
- Contribute to an agile sprint planning by helping to scope and estimate tasks
- Help communicate to collaborate with various business stakeholders
- Help create QA and Test definitions and execute on them
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity based on dynamic technological and business landscape
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.