Project Manager (Implementation experience) IRC163083
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Associate Specialist Engineer|
|Skills:||Project Management, Scrum|
iCIMS Professional Services
The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing iCIMS talent management products in customer facing engagements. They support and facilitate conversations to define business processes, manage implementation meetings, train users, facilitate change management within the customer organizations and provide technical implementation consulting and project management. He or she will develop and manage the tactical plan for implementation of iCIMS products and deliver on configuration efforts. This person handles projects of Medium to High complexity.
- Handles implementations of the largest scope and scale
- Carries out implementation projects from beginning to end stages for high profile Enterprise customers
- Leverages iCIMS software in the most efficient of ways to best teach and support customers
- Completes on-site consultations and optimization strategies, supports rollouts,
- Performs complex data migrations, and advanced CSV imports/exports (HRIS, Background, and Assessment)
- Understands the fundamentals, processes, and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP systems and the benefits impact such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers
- Mentoring of recently hired Implementation consultants
- Supports customer during initial “live” period and transition to the Account Management and Support organizations
- Take significant responsibility for the overall success of the project and satisfaction of the customer
Serve as an iCIMS software expert
- Provide and support project management efforts to complete projects on time and within budget
- Manage several implementations of various sizes and complexities simultaneously
- Consistently ensure business is always conducted with integrity and that behaviour aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.