An American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. GlobalLogic agents review user generated content across products determine if that content meets standard policies. We are also responsible for reviewing and migrate existing application to new standards within the company.
Enjoy and show your best skills coding with the latest technologies and learn from peer code reviews, enjoy the satisfaction of working as a team player towards an agile delivery
- 5+ years working on software development professionally
- Fluent English
- A previous work experience and relevant experience in internet architecture and software development.
- Experience Expertise in object-oriented programming and design patterns(primarily MVC).
- Hands on experience in database design, SQL and any ORM tool like Hibernate/JDO etc.
- Experience in TDD based development.
- Exposure in any XML technology.
Work as part of a high visibility team delivering software migration approach and security enhances.
• Provide R&D focus for architecture by understanding and resolving product issues
• Derive root cause analysis and influence future product and solution release architecture and quality
• Work hand by hand with Lead team on at client's offices.
• Improve product and solution supportability and serviceability by actively engaging with teams across the company
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.