We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team!
The client is a leading global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail company approached GlobalLogic for consulting and engineering services over next-generation pharmacy platforms for US Retail Pharmacy, UK Retail Pharmacy and Pharmacy Wholesale Business in Europe.
The candidate will be part of a Scrum Team working on the renewal of an old legacy platform for Rx processing that helps pharmacists to dispense right medicine, in right dosage to the right patient.
- 3+ years of strong client side development experience and experience in developing application from scratch;
- Knowledge of Build tools and Unit testing tools;
- Good knowledge of Restful WebServices / SOAP Services;
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks;
- Should know best code practice to write clean and scalable code for Angular applications;
- Experience developing REST-based service frontends utilizing JSON;
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Good understanding of AJAX and asynchronous request handling;
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability a must;
- Strong english communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experienced with Agile methodology.
Nice To Have:
- Lean methodology
- Have participated in code review process
- Has experience with Task runners like Grunt or Gulp;
- Webpack, npm, yarn, linters
- Collaborate with product, design and backend team members on an Agile team;
- Translate wire-frames and storyboards into a working web application;
- Responsive Web design experience for multiple devices and browsers;
- Develop and maintain UI component libraries;
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues;
- Analyze stories, write code, implement automated tests, contribute to release and develop the working practices of the team.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.